The plaster is made using modern hydrocolloid technology – active moisture-absorbing gel which is like “Second Skin”. The material creates a perfect microenvironment that promotes fast wound healing. At the same time, a strong protective coat shields the spot under the plaster from further pressure and abrasions. Waterproof and dirt resistant.
Directions for use:
1. Clean and dry the blister and its area, make sure that the skin is free from greasy cream film.
2. If the blister is open, disinfect it before putting the plaster on.
3. Remove the protective paper without touching the self-adhesive layer.
4. Apply the adhesive part gently on the blister and press the edges of the plaster to the skin.
5. Change the plaster only when it will start to detach (it may take even a few days).
6. When removing the plaster, do not pull it up but stretch it slowly along the skin.