Elastic, latex plasters reduce pressure caused by footwear and protect against bunion formation or worsening. They may be used as a preventive measure.
▪ Reduce discomfort caused by shoe pressure on bunions
▪ They are made of latex – skin-friendly material, they may also be used on injured skin.
▪ Waterproof and dirt resistant.
Directions for use:
1. Wash and dry the spot where you want to apply the plaster. Make sure that it is free from greasy cream film.
2. Detach the patch form the aluminium foil and hold the attached handle (applicator).
3. Apply the plaster to the spot that is to be protected and press gently; make sure that it is well attached.