To keep your feet healthy, it is worth preventing pressure caused by tight and uncomfortable shoes – it may lead to skin hardening, cause callus, corn, and sometimes even bunion formation. Soft, felt plasters protect the feet against pressure caused by footwear, prevent further corn formation and abrasions, and relieve pain. They may be used as a preventive measure.
– Reduces discomfort caused by corns and hard callous skin
– provide immediate relief
– made of felt – skin-friendly material, may also be used on injured skin
– may be used between all toes
Directions for use:
1. Wash and dry the spot where you want to apply the plaster. Make sure that it is free from greasy cream film.
2. Detach the patch form the aluminium foil and hold the attached handle (applicator).
3. Apply the plaster to the spot that is to be protected and press gently; make sure that it is well attached.
4. For better effect, change the plaster on a daily basis.