This foam plaster is made using modern hydrocolloid technology – active moisture-absorbing gel which creates a perfect microenvironment that promotes fast wound healing. Soft foam is like a pad that cushions the pressure of too tight shoes at the spot where the blister is formed. It is recommended for blisters caused by friction and pressure.
Directions for use:
1. Clean and dry the blister and its area, make sure that the skin is free from greasy cream film.
2. If the blister is open, disinfect it before putting the plaster on.
3. Remove the protective paper without touching the self-adhesive layer.
4. Apply the adhesive part gently on the blister and press the edges of the plaster to the skin.
5. Change the plaster only when it will start to detach (it may take even a few days).
6. When removing the plaster, do not pull it up but stretch it slowly along the skin.
Plasters may be used as a preventive measure, for example when shoes are worn for the first time.