Soft, felt plasters are like cushions – they protect the feet against pressure caused by footwear, prevent further corn formation and abrasions, and relieve pain. Active salicylic acid pads (35-40%) soften the corn which makes it easier to remove.
▪ They reduce discomfort caused by corns, and help to remove them.
▪ Without the inner pad they may be used as a preventive measure.
Directions for use:
1. Wash and dry the spot where you want to apply the plaster. Make sure that it is free from greasy cream film.
2. Put the small round (brown) pad in the central part of the corn. Detach the protective felt ring form the foil, hold the attached handle (applicator), and stick the pad.
3. Change the pads on a daily basis. The felt cushioning ring may be reused.
4. Use the pads with the salicylic acid until the corn has been removed, but for not longer than 14 days.