Patches perfectly adhere to the wart surface, provide a softening effect and thus help to remove the wart. Moreover, they protect the wart against bacterial infections and minimise the risk of spreading warts to other skin locations or to other people that you are in close contact with. They contain 35%-40% salicylic acid.
Directions for use:
1. Before applying the patch wash your hands carefully. Wash and dry the spot where you will apply the patch.
2. Open the silver protective foil and tear off a disk with the patch, hold the attached handle (applicator).
3. Apply the patch to the wart, with the adhesive side facing the wart, so that the lesion is entirely covered by the patch. Press the patch, make sure that it adheres well.
4. Change the patch every 12 hours (morning and evening) for 8 to 14 days.
5. Remove the upper, softened part of the wart every 2-3 days. Continue the treatment until the lesion has cleared.